CNC Control panel
- Feed and Speed override by turning the knobs...
- Program and spindle start / stop by pressing the knobs...
- Suitable for:
- Dimensions: about 100 x 55 x 60mm...
I only sell this product in Germany - sorry...
But the hardware design is freely available for reproduction!
- The Control Panel is connected by a Mini-DIN cable to the according connectors on the Terminal Adapter or LPT / Parallel Port Adapter.
- Make sure the cable is inserted completely into the connector - it sometimes needs a little push...
- Go to the "Controls" tab in the CNC controller configuration window...
- You first need to calibrate the knobs:
- Turn both knobs to the "0" markings.
- Then click both 0% buttons...
- Turn the "F" knob to the "100" marking and the "S" knob to "200".
- Then click the 100 and 200% buttons...
- Don't forget to enable feed and speed override by checking the according checkboxes!
Hardware design release Estlcam CNC Control Panel:
Production, sales and customer support for Estlcam hardware is taking up far too much time by now.
I want to be able to focus more on software development again which unfortunately slowed to a crawl over the last year.
Also I'm only shipping hardware within Germany and constantly have to turn down international customers.
So... I decided to release all Estlcam hardware designs for everyone to use...
No limit or warranty! Use at your own risk!
Conditions for personal use:
Conditions for commercial use:
- There is one very important condition for personal use: It must not cost any of my time!
- Please don't be mad at me but questions regarding personal reproductions will usually not be answered - otherwise the result would be the complete opposite of saving time.
- Commercial reproductions are allowed and even very welcome.
- Adaptions, further development or use for other projects even if not related to Estlcam are also OK.
- But I take no responsibility and no liability for the data or final product!
- Customer support for your products is your responsibility!
- Your product needs to be distinguishable from my own products! (Your product must at least have a well sticking label with your address.)
Technical information Mini-DIN connector / communication protocol: